About iSilo and iSiloX
Click your back button to return to the prior window
v3.1 iSilo is “shareware” (try before you buy) and costs only $17.50 for the registered version
v3.1 iSiloX is “freeware” (no charge)
Both are small downloadable programs at iSilo and iSiloX websites
v3.1 iSilo is a terrific Palm document program, and I’m creating Palm PDB (Palm DataBase) files for my and your Palm use at this website. These are the main (but not all) reasons:
• It fully supports color
• It fully supports bookmarks and hypertext
• It contains numerous display options, e.g., bold, large, large and bold
• It can store documents in your Palm’s memory card (if you have one)
• It supports graphics
• It supports tables
• It uses really small PDB files made by v3.1 iSiloX
v3.1 iSiloX is the “freeware” program you can use to make your own iSilo PDB files. This is the program you would use to convert your bookmarked and hyperlinked HTML files into the iSilo PDB format. iSiloX works with text files, Palm “doc” files, or “HTML” files. Here’s why I like it:
• You can create your HTML file in WordPerfect 10 or some versions of Microsoft Word by making your regular WordPerfect document, complete with color, bookmarks, hyperlinks, graphics, whatever and then in WordPerfect 10 (or MS Word) publish the document to (save as) HTML. Then, you merely open the HTML file into v3.1 iSiloX
• iSiloX has gobs of selectable document properties options and you can read about them at the iSiloX website referenced above.
• After the document is converted, you just do a Hot Sync and it’s done.
If you are a Palm user, I heartily recommend these 2 programs.