[Comanche - Judges Smith & McCall]
The non-custodial parent shall have visitation with the minor child of the parties on the following times and in the following manner:
Weekend Visitation: Alternating weekends from 6:00 p.m. Friday until 6:00 p.m. Sunday.
1. During odd numbered years, the non-custodial parent shall have holiday visitation scheduled as follows:
July 4th: 6:00 p.m. July 3 until 6:00 p.m. July 5
Thanksgiving: 6:00 p.m. Wednesday preceding Thanksgiving until 6:00 p.m. Sunday
Christmas: 6:00 p.m. the day school is recessed until 9:00 p.m. Christmas Eve
Easter: 6:00 p.m. Friday evening preceding Easter until 6:00 p.m. Easter evening
2. During even numbered years, the non-custodial parent shall have the holiday visitation scheduled as follows:
Memorial Day: 6:00 p.m. Friday preceding Memorial Day until 6:00 p.m. Monday
Labor Day: 6:00 p.m. Friday preceding Labor Day until 6:00 p.m. Labor Day night
Christmas: 9:00 p.m. Christmas Eve evening until 6:00 p.m. the day before school resumes at the conclusion of the Christmas/New Year’s holiday period.
3. Father shall have the child(ren) on Father’s Day; Mother shall have the child(ren) on Mother’s day (8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.).
4. Each parent shall have the child(ren) every other Spring Break.
5. Holiday visitation takes precedence over weekend visitation.
1. With regard to the child(ren)’s birthdays, the non-custodial parent may have two (2) hours visitation on the child(ren)’s birthdays (5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. in the absence of agreement). If birthday falls during visitation with non-custodial parent, then custodial parent may have the two (2) hours visitation.
2. With regard to school functions, the non-custodial parent may attend.
The non-custodial parent shall have Summer visitation for two (2) two-week periods. The custodial parent shall be given written notification of the visitation dates thirty (30) days before the last day of school.
The above is specified minimum visitation. Additional Visitation as well as liberal telephone communication is to be encouraged.
Signed on ____________________, 200__. _____________________________________
JUDGE OF THE DISTRICT COURT
[Ed. note: Comanche County has no "standard" visitation order but is "judge by judge". Schedule furnished by Nathan Johnson, Esq., as to the schedule used by Hon. Mark R. Smith, District Judge, and Hon. C. Allen McCall, District Judge, May 2005.]